A special edition of Monopoly inspired by The Beatles animated film ‘Yellow Submarine’ goes on sale this month.
USAopoly, which creates custom versions of the legendary board game, will now extend the formula to Pepperland, with locations taken from the movie replacing the traditional Pennsylvania and Pacific Avenues, Marvin Gardens and B&O Railroad.
Inspired by the film, tokens include: Yellow Submarine, Dreadful Flying Glove, Jeremy Hillary Boob, Love Sign, Sgt. Pepper Drum and Old Fred.
“STAR” REPORTS BRAD PITT AND ANGELINA JOLIE SPEND MORE THAN 600-GRAND A YEAR ON FACIAL TREATMENTS. AMONG HER TREATMENTS: 24-THOUSAND DOLLARS A YEAR IN RUSSIAN BOVINE PLACENTA FACIALS AND BATHING IN EVIAN NATURAL SPRING WATER, TO THE TUNE OF 72-GRAND.
AMONG HIS: 15-GRAND A YEAR ON OXYGEN FACIALS AND 24-GRAND A YEAR IN FREEZE-THE-FAT TREATMENTS ON HIS LOWER ABS AND LOVE HANDLES. NOW I DON'T FEEL SO BAD, IF THE KING OF THE 8 PACK HAS TO FREEZE THE FAT.....WELL....
1. "IRON MAN 3," $175.3 MILLION…2ND BIGGEST DOMESTIC DEBUT EVER…PLUS AN OVERSEAS HAUL OF A HALF-BILLION DOLLARS IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS.
2. "PAIN & GAIN," $7.6 MILLION.
3. "42," $6.2 MILLION.
4. "OBLIVION," $5.8 MILLION
5. "THE CROODS," $4.2 MILLION
6. "THE BIG WEDDING," $3.9 MILLION
7. "MUD," $2.2 MILLION.
8. "OZ THE GREAT AND POWERFUL," $1.8 MILLION.
9. "SCARY MOVIE 5," $1.4 MILLION
10. "THE PLACE BEYOND THE PINES," $1.3 MILLION.
BEYONCE'S Contract Tour Rider
-FRESHLY PAINTED DRESSING ROOMS
-NEW TOILET SEATS
-ALL BACKSTAGE CREW MUST WEAR 100% COTTON CLOTHING BECAUSE SHE HAS
-RED TOILET PAPER (Van Halen's was "No Red M & Ms")